A unique code is printed on each Exocell battery that links to a batch test report.
Each batch is tested to ensure they meet the high standards we set and the safety specifications listed below. These test reports are then published on our online testing platform.
We obtain our cells directly from the factory and able to cut out the many Chinese companies that rebrand them. This helps us to offer very competitive prices.
We rate all our cells accurately based on their discharge performance, capacity and temperature.
The current batch report can be found here
The EXO20700S is rebranded by many companies and can be found under the following:
- Vapcell 3100mAh/30A/20700
- EBAT 3100mAh/40A/20700
- EFEST 3100mAh/30A/20700
- Basen 3100mAh/40A/20700
This is not an 18650 cell, this cell is the new 20700 form factor.
Fogstar will always provide a case for storage and protection, as well as safety information to protect our customers.
We recommend our customers fully charge cells before first use, using a dedicated battery charger rated for lithium-ion cells. Our selection can be found here.
- Model: INR20700S
- Country of Origin: China
- Chemistry: INR.
- Max. continuous discharge current: 25A
- Nominal capacity: 3100 mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.6 V
- Discharge end voltage: 2.5 V
- Charging voltage: 4.20 +/- 0.05 V
- Standard charging current: 1.5 A
- Protection: Not Protected (Flat-Top)
Safety, storage and disposal
Lithium-ion (Li-Ion) Cells can be dangerous if used improperly. By buying Li-ion batteries from Fogstar, the buyer assumes all associated risks.
- Always use a battery charger that is rated for Li-ion cells
- Batteries should never be left charging unattended
- Batteries should never be loose in pocket or bag (use case provided)
- All lithium batteries have a cycle-life, however, a battery should be replaced every 2 years - whichever comes first.
- Never continue to use a battery with a broken PVC wrap.
- Never completely discharge batteries
- Do not expose to extreme heat