EVE LiFePO4 280Ah Prismatic Cell (Grade A)
OUR PRE-ORDERING PROCESS
Pre-order for your LiFePO4 Cells can be secured with just a 10% deposit. The remaining balance will be requested when your battery is ready to ship.
Our consignment is due to arrive on 15th December, please allow up to 7 days for your order to ship, depending on your location and shipping choice.
Discount codes cannot be redeemed against these products.Our LF280K Eve Prismatic cells are Grade A Lithium Iron Phosphate batteries - often referred to as LiFePO4 Prismatic Cells.
These cells are ideal for off-grid solar batteries, campervan batteries and are generally renowned for being the best DIY battery for energy storage applications.
They have a lifespan of >6000 cycles and charge at 0.5C (0.05C termination current up to 3.65V) with discharge 1C (down to 2.5V).
These cells require connecting together with the included busbars (Nickel Plated Copper) and screws (16 nuts and bolts).
Please ensure you are familiar with these cells before ordering, as they can be dangerous if shorted.
We purchase these cells directly from EVE. They are true Grade A cells and come with a QC certification from EVE to state that the voltages, capacity and sizes are all matched.
Our connectors are designed and installed by Eve (not a third party). This connector is capable of handling the current and is far safer and performs better than studs or 3rd party connectors.
Busbars and screws are included
Need additional busbars? Order them here.
- Manufacturer: EVE
- Model: LF280K
- Size: 72mm x 200mm x 172.5mm
- Capacity: 280Ah
- Weight: 5.35KG
- Maximum Discharge: 280A (1C)
- Nominal Voltage: 3.2V
- Cycle Life : 6000 cycles @ 0.5C
- Top: EVE connector, bus bars and screws included.
LOOKING FOR A BMS?
We also stock a wide range of 12v, 24v and 48v BMS by both JK and JBD. All variants in the Fogstar BMS range have been selected to work perfectly with the 3.2V LiFePO4 Lithium Prismatic Cells we stock. We recommend all DIY LiFePO4 battery packs are assembled using a BMS to support the charge and discharge cycles of the battery pack.
Note: There are many sellers both in Europe and China selling Grade B batteries that are often branded as Grade A and Grade A-. Grade B cells do have their place for cheap capacity, but are not directly comparable with the price or performance of Grade A. This listing is for Grade A cells, if you are looking for Grade B cells, we have a separate product listing here.
Supporting documents are available upon request (UN38.3, Specification Reports & MSDS)
- 1 year warranty on all EVE LiFePO4 battery products. Warranties only apply to the original owner and are non-transferrable. Fogstar will verify your purchase prior to processing any warranty claims or returns.
- If it is determined that the product is faulty, we will ship a new product to you immediately, you will only be asked to cover the cost of the shipping.
- Our warranty does not cover items that have been damaged due to gross negligence, normal wear and tear, damage due to accident or collision, abuse or incorrect installation.
- Never leave a battery unattended whilst charging.
- Keep away from animals and children.
- If you are re-selling these cells, it is your duty to pass these warnings onto your customers.
- The LF280K Eve Prismatic batteries usually have a cycle life >6000 cycles before noticeable capacity drop off. Do not crush, incinerate or modify.
- Only use within manufacturers specification.