Lithium Leisure Battery - Fogstar Drift 12v 300Ah
OUR PRE-ORDERING PROCESS
Pre-order for your Drift Leisure Battery can be secured with just a 10% deposit. The remaining balance will be requested when your battery is ready to ship.
Our consignment is due to arrive on the 1st February. Our team will be in touch to arrange delivery with you shortly before they arrive.
The Fogstar Drift 12V 300Ah Lithium Leisure Battery can be used across a wide range of applications, from solar energy to camper and caravans, golf carts to electric wheelchairs, marine and boating.
Our UK-designed leisure batteries offer a phenomenal cycle life (>4500 cycles at 80% DOD), low environmental impact and a superb 10 year warranty.
Manufactured using Grade A EVE LiFePO4 Lithium cells, high discharge JBD BMS, built in Bluetooth and Heating as standard - our Lithium leisure battery collection offers everything you’d expect in a premium product.
Thanks to the development of our JBD BMS, you can safely connect up to 4 batteries in series or parallel.
All batteries come with access to our Fogstar Drift App, enabling you to access leisure battery data at all times. The Fogstar Drift app is free to download on both Android and iOS.
Want to learn more about Fogstar Drift Leisure Batteries? Check out our blog and find out how our Worcestershire-based team went about creating the UK's best value LiFePO4 Leisure Battery brand.
- Nominal Capacity 300Ah
- Nominal Voltage 12.8V
- Recommended Charge Voltage 14.4V
- Max Cont. Discharge 200A
- Dimensions L(380mm) x W (190mm) x H (245mm)
- Weight 26Kg
- IP67 Rated
- The Fogstar Drift terminals are all M8 in size, 1.25 pitch, 12mm. All of our Drift Leisure batteries come with bolts and terminal posts as standard.
- The Fogstar Drift 12V 300Ah is suitable for use with inverters up to 2500W in size.
- Fogstar offers a 10 year warranty on all Fogstar Drift Leisure batteries.
- Warranties only apply to the original owner and are non-transferrable.
- Fogstar will verify your purchase prior to processing any warranty claims or returns.
- If it is determined that the product is faulty, we will ship a new product to you immediately, you will only be asked to cover the cost of the shipping.
- Our warranty does not cover items that have been damaged due to gross negligence, normal wear and tear, damage due to accident or collision, abuse or incorrect installation.
- Do not disassemble your battery.
- Do not short the battery.
- Do not store your batteries in direct sunlight.
- Keep batteries away from flammable objects and materials.
- Keep batteries away from static electric charges.
- Keep out of reach from animals and children.
- Do not immerse your battery in water.
- Do not crush, incinerate or modify your battery.
- Only use batteries within the manufacturers specifications.
- Recycle your batteries correctly.
- Always read the manufacturer instruction manual before using.
Our products adhere to the strictest safety, health and environmental requirements. Click here to read all about the safety measures we take, and view our conformity certifications for the Drift products.