This is the new, upgraded version of XTAR VC2S. This charger retains all functions of VC2S, now with a USB-C input port and the ability to charge protected 21700 batteries.
Additional features compared to the standard VC2S:
- Optional charge rate (2A*1/1A*2/0.5A*2)
- Upgraded colourful VA LCD screen
- Charge devices such as phone, tablet etc.
- Internal Resistance Detection
- USB output voltage and current
Features of all VC series:
This charger will effectively auto-adjust the charging current based on the cells chemistry and condition (even when 1A is selected). You may find that cells are also charged at 0.5A initially and then increased to 1A/2A mid way through the charge. This is a safety feature - and helps protect excessive heat build and prolong the life of the charging cell.
A mAh readout function allows you to inspect the current condition of fully charged cells. However, it is worth noting this function only calculates what is added to a cell, and not what is already on the cell - to get a more accurate reading cells should be fully depleted, then fully recharged to gain a more accurate reading.
Compatible sizes and additional features
- C-type USB cable
- 18350/18500/18650/20700/21700/26650 Li-Ion IMR/INR/ICR/NCR
- Can charge protected 20700/21700 batteries
- Each charging channel is independent
- Identify bad batteries and notify users
- Suitable for IMR batteries and Button/Flat Batteries
- Overcharge Protection
- Fireproof ABS casing
- 1 x VC2SL Charger
- 1 x C-type USB Cable
- 1 x Xtar Warranty Card
- Never leave a charger unattended overnight, and never in direct sunlight.
- Never use your charger to store cells. When cells are finished charging, please remove them from the device.