The Xtar VC2 is a 2-Bay charger with a great specification. This charger is compatible with all the cells we offer here at Fogstar, including the new 20700 format (see below for more compatible formats).
This charger will effectively auto-adjust the charging current based on the cells chemistry or condition. You may find that cells are also charged at 0.5A initially and then increased to 1A mid way through the charge. This is a safety feature - and helps protect excessive heat build and prolong the life of the cells.
A mAh readout function allows you to inspect the current condition of fully charged cells. However, it is worth noting this function only calculates what is added to a cell, and not what is already on the cell - to get a more accurate reading, cells should be fully depleted, then fully recharged.
Compatible sizes and additional features:
- 10440/14500/14650/16340/17500/17670/18350/18500/18650/18700/20700/26650 Li-Ion, IMR/INR/ICR/NCR
- Compatible with all USB adapters
- Suitable for IMR/INR/ICR/NCR batteries and Button/Flat Batteries
- Overcharge Protection
- Fireproof ABS casing
- 1 x VC2 Charger
- 1 x Micro-USB cable
- 1 x Xtar Warranty Card
- Never leave a charger unattended overnight, and never in direct sunlight.
- Never use your charger to store cells. When cells are finished charging, please remove them from the device.