Victron Energy SmartShunt 500A/50mV
The Victron SmartShunt is a versatile, all-in-one battery monitor that utilises your Smartphone as the display, connected via the Victron Connect app.
Using Bluetooth, the Victron SmartShunt measures all vital battery statistics such as battery voltage and current. Utilising these measurements the SmartShunt calculates state of charge, time to go and keeps track of historical data, such as deepest discharge, average discharge and number of cycles.
The SmartShunt is ideal for situations where space is at a premium, less clutter is preferred and a lower cost alternative is required to the Victron BMV range.
The SmartShunt connects via Bluetooth to the VictronConnect App. The VictronConnect App is used to read out all monitored battery parameters and is also used to make or change settings.
Alternatively, the SmartShunt can connect to a GX device, like the ColorControl GX or the Cerbo GX.
The SmartShunt also has an auxiliary input that can be used to monitor the voltage of a second battery, or to monitor the midpoint of a battery bank. The auxiliary input can also be used for battery temperature monitoring.
- 500A/50mV SmartShunt
- 2x power cables
- Comes with a quick installation guide
- Displays; Voltage / Current / Power / Battery Consumption (Ah) / SOC (%) / Time-to-go / Total kWh charged/discharged
- 5 Year manufacturers warranty
- Suitable for two batteries
- Can be used with 12v or 24v systems
- V.E. Communication port to integrate with other Victron products
- Temp monitoring for 1 battery or bank
- Auto-detection of system voltage.
Supply voltage rating: 6.5 - 70 V DC
Current draw: <1mA
Input voltage range: 6.5 - 70 V DC
Shunt terminal size: M10
Ingress Protection rating: IP21
Operating temperature: -40ºC to +60ºC
Mounting holes: 5.8mm in diameter
Product dimensions: 46(H) x 120(L) x 54(W) mm.