Lithium Leisure Battery - Fogstar Drift 24v 280Ah
Our industry leading, 24v LiFePO4 Leisure Battery offers an incredible 7168Wh, phenomenal cycle life (6000 cycles @ 80% DOD), low environmental impact, and a superb 10 year warranty.
Manufactured using Grade A EVE LiFePO4 Lithium cells, high discharge JBD BMS, built in Bluetooth and Heating as standard - our new Lithium Leisure Battery collection offers everything you’d expect in a premium product.
All batteries come with free access to our Fogstar Drift App, enabling you to access real-time data about your Lithium Leisure Battery at all times. The Fogstar Drift app is free to download on both Android and iOS.
The Fogstar Drift 24v 280Ah Lithium Leisure Battery can be used across a wide range of applications, from solar energy storage to campers and caravans, marine and boating.
Want to learn more about Fogstar Drift Leisure Batteries? Check out our blog and find out how our Worcestershire-based team went about creating the UK's best, new LiFePO4 Leisure Battery brand.
- Nominal Capacity 280Ah
- Nominal Voltage 25.6V
- Recommended Charge Voltage 29.2V
- Max Cont. Discharge 200A
- Cell Assembly 8S1P
- Weight 50Kg
- The Fogstar Drift terminals are all M8 in size, 1.25 pitch, 12mm. All of our Drift Leisure batteries come with bolts and terminal posts as standard.
- Fogstar offers a 10 year warranty on all Fogstar Drift Leisure batteries.
- Warranties only apply to the original owner and are non-transferrable.
- Fogstar will verify your purchase prior to processing any warranty claims or returns.
- If it is determined that the product is faulty, we will ship a new product to you immediately, you will only be asked to cover the cost of the shipping.
- Our warranty does not cover items that have been damaged due to gross negligence, normal wear and tear, damage due to accident or collision, abuse or incorrect installation.
- Do not disassemble your battery.
- Do not short the battery.
- Keep batteries away from flammable objects and materials.
- Keep batteries away from static electric charges.
- Keep out of reach from animals and children.
- Do not immerse your battery in water.
- Do not crush, incinerate or modify your battery.
- Only use batteries within the manufacturers specifications.
- Recycle your batteries correctly.
- Always read the manufacturer instruction manual before using.
Our products adhere to the strictest safety, health and environmental requirements. Click here to read all about the safety measures we take, and view our conformity certifications for the Drift products.