Lithium Leisure Battery - Fogstar Drift 24v 230Ah
Despatch and delivery is 1-3 days (from order placement) with our dedicated Hazchem shipping partner. Our team will be in touch, shortly after you've placed your order to arrange a suitable day and time for delivery.
The Drift 24V 230Ah LiFePO4 Leisure Battery offers an incredible 5888Wh, phenomenal cycle life, low environmental impact, and a superb 10 year warranty.
Manufactured using Grade A EVE LiFePO4 Lithium cells, high discharge JBD BMS, built in Bluetooth and Heating as standard - our new Lithium Leisure Battery collection offers everything you’d expect in a premium product.
Download the Fogstar Drift App, this enables you to access real-time data about your Lithium Leisure Battery at all times. The Fogstar Drift app is free to download on both Android and iOS.
Our new Fogstar Drift 24v 230Ah Lithium Leisure Battery can be used across a wide range of applications, from solar energy storage to campers and caravans, marine and boating.
Want to learn more about Fogstar Drift Leisure Batteries? Check out our blog and find out how our Worcestershire-based team went about creating the UK's best value LiFePO4 Leisure Battery brand.
- Nominal Capacity 230Ah
- Nominal Voltage 25.6V
- Recommended Charge Voltage 29.2V
- Max Cont. Discharge 200A
- L(522mm) x H (218mm) x W (245mm)
- Cell Assembly 8S1P
- Weight 39.5Kg
- The Fogstar Drift terminals are all M8 in size, 1.25 pitch, 12mm. All of our Drift Leisure batteries come with bolts and terminal posts as standard.
- Fogstar offers a 10 year warranty on all Fogstar Drift Leisure batteries.
- Warranties only apply to the original owner and are non-transferrable.
- Fogstar will verify your purchase prior to processing any warranty claims or returns.
- If it is determined that the product is faulty, we will ship a new product to you immediately, you will only be asked to cover the cost of the shipping.
- Our warranty does not cover items that have been damaged due to gross negligence, normal wear and tear, damage due to accident or collision, abuse or incorrect installation.
- Do not disassemble your battery.
- Do not short the battery.
- Keep batteries away from flammable objects and materials.
- Keep batteries away from static electric charges.
- Keep out of reach from animals and children.
- Do not immerse your battery in water.
- Do not crush, incinerate or modify your battery.
- Only use batteries within the manufacturers specifications.
- Recycle your batteries correctly.
- Always read the manufacturer instruction manual before using.
Our products adhere to the strictest safety, health and environmental requirements. Click here to read all about the safety measures we take, and view our conformity certifications for the Drift products.