JBD 200A BMS LiFePO4 - UART/RS485/CAN and Relay
This product is stocked in our UK warehouse.
The JBD AP21S002 200A BMS is the ideal solution for 7-21S LiFePO4 battery packs running high current applications.
This 48v unit comes complete with Bluetooth, RS485/CAN, UART, built in Relay and external temperature probe interface. The device can be programmed to automatically shutdown or sleep, thus reducing power consumption.
The BMS is an integral part of your battery system, it helps to elongate the lifespan of your unit by protecting your cells against any potential faults, it does this by quickly preventing any electrical flow to the unit should an issue be detected.
Ensuring your LiFePO4 cells are connected to a good BMS can help prevent against;
- Unbalanced cells
- Temperature damage
- Over-discharging and,
- short circuits.
Additionally, a BMS allows you to control and adapt cell operating functions, perform diagnostics and record data, determine critical levels such as pack State of Health (SOH) and State of Charge (SOC). This JBD BMS offers the ultimate battery management system solution, enabling you to manage and maintain the performance of your cells.
Note: No bolts are included with this product. It is also worth mentioning that JBD have provided no instructions, aside from those included in the documentation available on the downloadable PDF. We strongly recommend that you have a good working knowledge of LiFePO4 systems and BMS electrical equipment before purchasing this product.
x1 JBD-AP21S002 (7-21S) 200A BMS
x2 Connected 4AWG (200℃) high temp resistant cables
x2 Ribbon cables
x1 400A Bolt Fuse
x1 RS485 Cable
x1 CAN Cable
Cell Chemistry LiFePO4
Pack Structure 7-21S
Circuit Resistance ≤10mR
Running Consumption ≤300mA
Cell Voltage Range 2.2-3.75V
Operation Mode Common Port
Operating Temperature -30°C-75°C
Protection State Delay 65000s under no current\communication\protection state (settable)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 1 year manufacturers warranty on all JBD BMS products. Warranties only apply to the original owner and are non-transferrable. Fogstar will verify your purchase prior to processing any warranty claims or returns.
- If it is determined that the product is faulty, we will ship a new product to you immediately, you will only be asked to cover the cost of the shipping.
- Our warranty does not cover items that have been damaged due to gross negligence, normal wear and tear, damage due to accident or collision, abuse or incorrect installation.
- Do not leave your BMS in direct sunlight or exposed to any heat source, your BMS should be stored in an ambient temperature of -5°C~+40°C, and a relative humidity of not more than 70%.
- Never leave a battery unit unattended whilst charging.
- Keep away from animals and children.
- If you are re-selling these cells, it is your duty to pass these warnings onto your customers.
- Do not crush, shock, apply any heavy pressure, incinerate or modify your cells or BMS system.
- Only use within manufacturers specifications.