Fogstar Energy 15kWh 48V Rack Battery Bundle
OUR PRE-ORDERING PROCESS
Pre-order for your Server Rack Battery can be secured with just a 10% deposit. The remaining balance will be requested when your battery is ready to ship.
Our consignment of Fogstar Energy Rack Bundles is due to arrive 8th December, please allow up to 10 days for your order to ship as these will require a palleted delivery.
Discount codes cannot be redeemed against these products.
Our UK-designed Fogstar Energy SR51.2V Server Rack Batteries comes complete with heating, several pre-loaded inverter protocols, TFT LCD touch screen, 16 Grade A EVE Cells, a DC Rated Breaker and an 8 year warranty.
This 15kWh bundle comes complete with three (3) SR51.2V Server Rack Batteries and one (1) Fogstar ESR51.2V Energy Storage Cabinet either in a three (3) or six (6) battery capacity. If you opt for the 6 battery capacity, this allows you to build your energy storage out over time by adding further rack batteries.
We're so confident about the design, build and components that have gone into making our Fogstar Energy Racks that they all come with an 8 year warranty. As with all Fogstar products, you can expect a superior design quality with a lifecycle of around 10-15 years.
- Manufacturer: Fogstar Energy
- Model: ESR51.2V 5.12KWH
- EVE Cell Model: LF100LA
- Cell Assembly: 16S1P
- Cycle Life: 4000 Cycles at 1C to 80%. (After 4000 cycles, you will still have a battery that can deliver 80% of the stated capacity) 5.12Kwh is fully useable.
- BMS: PACE 100A BMS
- Maximum Discharge: 100A per unit (300A for a 15kWh system)
- Balance Current: 0.5A
- Capacity: 100Ah
- Weight: 45.2kg
- Nominal Voltage: 51.2V
Rack Unit Size: 3.5U
- Size: 155mm x 450mm x 440mm
Pre-loaded Inverter Protocols: Victron, Sofar, Pylontech, Growatt, Solis, Goodwe.
- Fogstar ESR51.2V 5.12KWH Rack Battery (x3)
- Fogstar ESR51.2V Battery Rack Cabinet (x1)
- PC communication cable RS232 to USB (x1)
- Battery to Battery (B2B) communication cable (RS485 to RS485) (x3)
- Positive 'dual' 8AWG cables (x6)
- Negative 'dual' 8AWG cables (x6)
- M6 threaded screws, bolts and washers for securing Racks to Cabinets (x18)