EVE 304Ah LiFePO4 Prismatic Cell (Grade A)
Discount codes cannot be redeemed against these products.
The 304Ah Eve Prismatic cells are Grade A Lithium Iron Phosphate batteries, often referred to as LiFePO4 Prismatic Cells.
LiFePO4 batteries are ideal for off-grid solar batteries, campervan batteries and are generally renowned for being the best DIY battery for energy storage applications. You can read more about LiFePO4 cells at our blog here.
These cells require connecting together with the included busbars (Nickel Plated Copper) and screws (16 nuts and bolts).
Please ensure you are familiar with these cells before ordering, as they can be dangerous if shorted.
LOOKING FOR A BMS?
It's very important to use a BMS to manage these cells. We also stock a wide range of 12V BMS by both JK and JBD. Both variants in the Fogstar range have been selected to work perfectly with the 3.2V LiFePO4 Lithium Prismatic Cells we stock. All of our BMS are stocked in our UK warehouse and ready for immediate shipping.
Want to read more about the difference between Grade A and Grade B prismatic cells? Read our blog here.
Note: There are many sellers both in Europe and China selling salvaged or scrap batteries that are often branded as Grade A+, A and Grade A- or by using other such terms.
- Manufacturer: EVE
- Grade: A
- Model: LF304K
- Size: 204mm x 174mm x 72mm
- Capacity: 304Ah
- Weight: 5.49KG
- Maximum Discharge: 304A (1C)
- Nominal Voltage: 3.2V
- Cycle Life : 3500 cycles @ 0.5C
- Top: Stud Terminals, bus bars and screws included.
- Protection: None.
Supporting documents are available upon request (UN38.3, Specification Reports & MSDS)
- 1 year warranty on all EVE LiFePO4 battery products. Warranties only apply to the original owner and are non-transferrable. Fogstar will verify your purchase prior to processing any warranty claims or returns.
- If it is determined that the product is faulty, we will ship a new product to you immediately, you will only be asked to cover the cost of the shipping.
- Our warranty does not cover items that have been damaged due to gross negligence, normal wear and tear, damage due to accident or collision, abuse or incorrect installation.
- Never leave a battery unattended whilst charging.
- Keep away from animals and children.
- If you are re-selling these cells, it is your duty to pass these warnings onto your customers.
- The Eve 304Ah Prismatic batteries usually have a cycle life >6000 cycles before noticeable capacity drop off. Batteries should be recycled at this time.
- Do not crush, incinerate or modify.
- Only use within manufacturers specification.