EVE LiFePO4 230Ah Prismatic Cell (Grade B)
Discount codes cannot be redeemed against these products.
The 230Ah Eve Prismatic cells are Grade B Lithium Iron Phosphate batteries, often referred to as LiFePO4 Prismatic Cells.
LiFePO4 batteries are ideal for off-grid solar batteries, campervan batteries and are generally renowned for being the best DIY battery for energy storage applications. You can read more about LiFePO4 cells at our blog here.
These cells require connecting together with the included busbars (Nickel Plated Copper) and screws (16 nuts and bolts for a 12v pack).
Please ensure you are familiar with these cells before ordering, as they can be dangerous if shorted.
Grade B cells have the same capacity and internal resistance as Grade A cells, this can make it very difficult to distinguish between the two. In the interests of full transparency, Fogstar offers both Grade A and Grade B cells supplied directly by EVE. There are many sellers both in Europe and China selling salvaged or scrap batteries that are often branded as Grade A, A+ Grade A- or by using other such terms - please be cautious of this when purchasing from other retailers.
LOOKING FOR A BMS?
It's very important to use a BMS to manage the charge/discharge cycle of your LiFePO4 battery pack. We stock a wide range of 12v, 24v & 48v BMS by both JK and JBD. All BMS in the Fogstar range have been selected to work perfectly with the 3.2V LiFePO4 Lithium Prismatic Cells we stock.
Want to read more about the difference between Grade A and Grade B prismatic cells? Read our blog here. The core difference is simply that Grade B cells are not suitable for use in Electric Vehicle applications. They do however make for great use in solar, and energy storage applications.
Busbars and screws are included.
- Manufacturer: EVE
- Model: LF230K
- Size: 204.6mm(H) x 173.9mm(L) x 53.8mm (W)
- Capacity: 230Ah
- Weight: 4.14kg
- Maximum Discharge: 230A (1C)
- Nominal Voltage: 3.2V
- Cycle Life: 4000 at 80% DOD
- Top: Stud Terminals, bus bars and screws included.
- Protection: None.
Supporting documents are available upon request (UN38.3, Specification Reports & MSDS)
- 1 year warranty on all EVE LiFePO4 battery products. Warranties only apply to the original owner and are non-transferrable. Fogstar will verify your purchase prior to processing any warranty claims or returns.
- If it is determined that the product is faulty, we will ship a new product to you immediately, you will only be asked to cover the cost of the shipping.
- Our warranty does not cover items that have been damaged due to gross negligence, normal wear and tear, damage due to accident or collision, abuse or incorrect installation.
- Never leave a battery unattended whilst charging.
- Keep away from animals and children.
- If you are re-selling these cells, it is your duty to pass these warnings onto your customers.
- The Eve 230Ah Prismatic batteries usually have a cycle life >4000 cycles before noticeable capacity drop off. Batteries should be recycled at this time.
- Do not crush, incinerate or modify.
- Only use within manufacturers specification.