18650 Doorbell Battery Kit
Our 18650 doorbell battery kit ensures your video doorbell never runs out of power. The Xtar MC4S battery charger comes complete with a wall plug and charging cable, providing a reliable and safe charging source for your three included button-top 18650 lithium-ion batteries.
This 18650 video doorbell kit includes:
- 3 x 18650 Button-Top Batteries (Sinowatt 34MP 3350mAh, Sanyo GA 3500mAh, Sinowatt 30SP 3000mAh)
- 1 x 4 Bay - 18650 Battery Charger (Xtar MC4S)
- 1 x UK Plug (for charger)
- 2 x 18650 Battery Case
Please note - This kit is not suitable for vape devices, as video doorbells require a button top 18650 battery.
Just require the batteries? Find them here
Lithium-Ion batteries should never be kept loose in your pocket or purse. Always use the case provided.
- Never leave a battery unattended whilst charging.
- Keep away from animals and children.
- Wraps and insulators should be periodically inspected for tears or damage. If a battery has a damaged wrap, it should be repaired or disposed of immediately. Wraps and insulators can be found here
- If you are re-selling these cells, it is your duty to pass these warnings onto your customers.
- Batteries usually have a cycle life of between 200-500 cycles (varies with manufacturer) before noticeable capacity drop off. Batteries should be recycled at this time.
- Do not crush, incinerate or modify.
- Only use within manufacturers specification.