YDL 18350 Battery
This cell is direct from factory and can be found under many of the popular 18350 ‘re-wrapped’ cells such as the Vapcell 18350, keeppower 18350 and so on.
Looking to purchase more than 30 cells? Our wholesale website is available here
We hold official specification sheets, MSDS and UN38.3 for all the batteries we stock and they available upon request.
- Manufacturer: YDL
- Model: 18350D
- Size: 18350
- Capacity: 1100mAh
- Maximum Discharge: 9AA
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Maximum Voltage: 4.2V
- Top: Flat-Top
- Protection: No
Lithium-Ion batteries should never be kept loose in your pocket or purse. Always use the case provided.
- Lithium-Ion cells should be charged on a dedicated charger rated specifically for Lithium-Ion cells. Our selection can be found here.
- Never leave a battery unattended whilst charging.
- Keep away from animals and children.
- Wraps and insulators should be periodically inspected for tears or damage. If a battery has a damaged wrap, it should be repaired or disposed of immediately. Wraps and insulators can be found here
- If you are re-selling these cells, it is your duty to pass these warnings onto your customers.
- Batteries usually have a cycle life of between 200-500 cycles (varies with manufacturer) before noticeable capacity drop off. Batteries should be recycled at this time.
- Do not crush, incinerate or modify.
- Only use within manufacturers specification.
As part of WEEE compliance, we are happy to accept old batteries back for recycling. However, we are unable to accept them by courier due to potential safety concerns.
We only accept batteries for recycling from walk-in customers
Batteries should never be disposed of in household waste or landfill.
Always recycle your batteries in accordance to local laws.