BAK N18650CK 18650 Battery
Looking to purchase more than 30 of these cells? Our wholesale website can be found here
We will always provide a free 18650 battery case for storage and protection. These cells are printed to comply with UK/EU Legislation
- Manufacturer: BAK
- Model: N18650CK
- Size: 18650
- Capacity: 3000mAh
- Maximum Discharge: 6.1A
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Maximum Voltage: 4.2V
- Top: Button-Top
- Protection: Yes
Please note - Button/Top Protected cells are longer than standard. They are 70mm long.
Supporting documents are available upon request (UN38.3, Specification Reports & MSDS)
Lithium-Ion batteries should never be kept loose in your pocket or purse. Always use the case provided.
- For vaping use, we recommend Molicel who officially authorise their cells for use in e-cigarette devices. They can be found here. These batteries are not suitable for vape devices.
- Lithium-Ion cells should be charged on a dedicated charger rated specifically for Lithium-Ion cells. Our selection can be found here.
- Never leave a battery unattended whilst charging.
- Keep away from animals and children.
- Wraps and insulators should be periodically inspected for tears or damage. If a battery has a damaged wrap, it should be repaired or disposed of immediately. Wraps and insulators can be found here
- If you are re-selling these cells, it is your duty to pass these warnings onto your customers.
- Batteries usually have a cycle life of between 200-500 cycles (varies with manufacturer) before noticeable capacity drop off. Batteries should be recycled at this time.
- Do not crush, incinerate or modify.
- Only use within manufacturers specification.