LiFePO4 Charger (Fogstar Drift) - 24V 40A
OUR PRE-ORDERING PROCESS
Pre-order for your Drift Leisure Battery can be secured with just a 10% deposit. The remaining balance will be requested when your battery is ready to ship.
Our consignment is due to arrive on the 15th December, your order will be shipped shortly after.
These chargers have been designed by Fogstar specifically to work with LiFePO4 batteries, in particular our 24V Drift Leisure Battery range.
Our user-friendly 24V 40A LiFePO4 charger is packed with extensive protective features, and are of a high seismic grade, ideal for use during off-grid adventures.
Working Temperature -30°c ~ +40°c
Storage Temperature -40°c ~ +70°c
Relative Humidity 5% ~ 95%
Heat Dissipation Mode Fan Cooling
Input Voltage 180-260 VAC
Input Frequency 50Hz / 60 Hz
DC Output 28.8V/40A
Ring connector size M8
HOW TO CONNECT YOUR CHARGER
- Remove your charger from the packaging
- Retain your packaging
- Ensure the charger air vents are not blocked before connecting
- Connect the black (negative -) cable to the black (negative -) terminal on the battery
- Connect the red (positive +) cable to the red (positive +) terminal on the battery
- Ensure terminal rings are tightened
- Plug your battery into the mains and switch ON
- Your battery indicator light should be flashing green (pre-charge inspection stage).
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Do not disassemble the charger
- Do not remove the charger cover
- Do not block the charger air vent
- Keep away from heat source
- Keep away from water
- Do not crush, incinerate or modify
- Only use within manufacturers specifications.