LiFePO4 Charger (Fogstar Drift) - 12V 40A
These chargers have been designed by Fogstar specifically to work with LiFePO4 batteries, in particular our 12V Drift Leisure Battery range.
Our user-friendly 12V 40A LiFePO4 charger is packed with extensive protective features, and are of a high seismic grade, ideal for use during off-grid adventures.
Working Temperature -30°c ~ +40°c
Storage Temperature -40°c ~ +70°c
Relative Humidity 5% ~ 95%
Heat Dissipation Mode Fan Cooling
Input Voltage 180-260 VAC
Input Frequency 50Hz / 60 Hz
DC Output 14.4V / 40A
Ring connector size M8
HOW TO CONNECT YOUR CHARGER
- Remove your charger from the packaging
- Retain your packaging
- Ensure the charger air vents are not blocked before connecting
- Connect the black (negative -) cable to the black (negative -) terminal on the battery
- Connect the red (positive +) cable to the red (positive +) terminal on the battery
- Ensure terminal rings are tightened
- Plug your battery into the mains and switch ON
- Your battery indicator light should be flashing green (pre-charge inspection stage).
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Do not disassemble the charger
- Do not remove the charger cover
- Do not block the charger air vent
- Keep away from heat source
- Keep away from water
- Do not crush, incinerate or modify
- Only use within manufacturers specifications.