Smart BMS JK-B2A8S20P with Active Balancer 200A (4S-8S)
This product is stocked in our UK warehouse and available for shipping immediately.
Designed for use with our 3.2v EVE LiFePO4 Prismatic Cells, the JK-B2A8S20P (4-8S) 200A Smart BMS complete with 2A Active Balancer is packed full of functions such as Bluetooth, RS485/CAN. We also now include an on and off switch.
As well as the standard protective features you'd come to expect from your BMS, the JK Smart BMS also contains a whole host of additional qualities including;
- Active balancer
- Built-in Bluetooth
- Voltage collection and,
The BMS is an integral part of your lithium battery system, it helps to elongate the lifespan of your unit by protecting your cells against any potential faults, it does this by quickly preventing any electrical flow to the unit should an issue be detected in either an individual cell, or the overall unit.
Additionally, the JK BMS allows you to control and adapt cell operating functions, perform diagnostics and record data, determine critical levels such as pack State of Health (SOH) and State of Charge (SOC). You can access this data through the dedicated app, available on Android and iOS.
Note: JK provide no instructions with their BMS apart from those included in the downloadable PDF. We strongly recommend that you have a good working knowledge of LiFePO4 systems and BMS electrical equipment before purchasing this product.
Balance Current 2A
Cell Chemistry LiFePO4
Pack Structure 4S-8S
Nominal Voltage Per Cell 3.2v
Operation Mode Common Port
Operating Temperature -30°C~75°C
P- / C-Connection Type M6 Threaded Terminal - 2 each (4 total).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 1 year warranty on all JK BMS products. Warranties only apply to the original owner and are non-transferrable. Fogstar will verify your purchase prior to processing any warranty claims or returns.
- If it is determined that the product is faulty, we will ship a new product to you immediately, you will only be asked to cover the cost of the shipping.
- Our warranty does not cover items that have been damaged due to gross negligence, normal wear and tear, damage due to accident or collision, abuse or incorrect installation.
- Do not leave your BMS in direct sunlight or exposed to any heat source, your BMS should be stored in an ambient temperature of -5°C~+40°C, and a relative humidity of not more than 70%.
- Never leave a battery unit unattended whilst charging.
- Keep away from animals and children.
- If you are re-selling these cells, it is your duty to pass these warnings onto your customers.
- Do not crush, shock, apply any heavy pressure, incinerate or modify your cells or BMS system.
- Only use within manufacturers specifications.