JBD BMS for LiFePO4 (with Bluetooth) - 12V 300A 4S
Designed for use with our 3.2v EVE LiFePO4 Prismatic Cells, the JBD 4S 12V 300A BMS, complete with Bluetooth Module and temperature control, offers a reliable battery management system solution, enabling you to manage and maintain the performance of your cells.
The BMS is an integral part of your battery system, it helps to elongate the lifespan of your unit by protecting your cells against any potential faults, it does this by quickly preventing any electrical flow to the unit should an issue be detected.
This JBD BMS is suitable up to an operating current of 300A in 4 series battery packs.
Ensuring your LiFePO4 cells are connected to a good BMS can help prevent against;
- Unbalanced cells
- Temperature damage
- Over-discharging and,
- short circuits.
Additionally, a BMS allows you to control and adapt cell operating functions, perform diagnostics and record data, determine critical levels such as pack State of Health (SOH) and State of Charge (SOC).
Please be aware, this version does not come with CAN or RS485 input. No Series or Parallel Support.
Note: JBD have provided no instructions, aside from those included in the documentation available. We strongly recommend that you have a good working knowledge of LiFePO4 systems and BMS electrical equipment before purchasing this product.
x1 JBD 12v 300A 4S BMS
x1 Temperature Sensors
x1 400mm Ribbon cable
x1 Bluetooth Module
Cell Chemistry LiFePO4
Pack Structure 4s
Cell Voltage Range 2.2~3.75v
Cont. Charge Current 80-300A
Cont. Discharge Current 80-300A
Operation Mode Common Port
Operating Temperature -20°C~75°C
P- / C-Connection Type M6 Threaded Terminal - 2 each (6 total)
Circuit Resistance ≤10mR
Size 230mm (L) x 110mm (W) x 22 (H) mm
Sleep Conditions Delay 1min±30s under no current \ communication \ protection state
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 1 year warranty on all JBD BMS products. Warranties only apply to the original owner and are non-transferrable. Fogstar will verify your purchase prior to processing any warranty claims or returns.
- If it is determined that the product is faulty, we will ship a new product to you immediately, you will only be asked to cover the cost of the shipping.
- Our warranty does not cover items that have been damaged due to gross negligence, normal wear and tear, damage due to accident or collision, abuse or incorrect installation.
- Do not leave your BMS in direct sunlight or exposed to any heat source, your BMS should be stored in an ambient temperature of -5°C~+40°C, and a relative humidity of not more than 70%.
- Never leave a battery unit unattended whilst charging.
- Keep away from animals and children.
- If you are re-selling these cells, it is your duty to pass these warnings onto your customers.
- Do not crush, shock, apply any heavy pressure, incinerate or modify your cells or BMS system.
- Only use within manufacturers specifications.