Fogstar will always provide a case for storage and protection, as well as safety information to protect our customers. We hold UN38.3 and Specifications sheets - and they are available upon request. Cells are printed to comply with EU/UK Law.
- Model: USVTC6
- Manufacturer: Sony Energy
- Country of Origin: Japan
- Chemistry: IMR
- Max. continuous discharge current: 19A (Rated by Mooch)
- Nominal capacity: 3000mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.6 V
- Discharge end voltage: 2.5 V
- Charging voltage: 4.20 +/- 0.05 V
- Standard charging current: 1.5 A
- Protection: Not Protected (Flat-Top)
The official specification sheet can be found here. (Please be aware, official specification sheets are usually compiled with battery pack manufacturers in mind, therefore - listed specifications may only be achievable with cooling or over multiple connected cells)
Safety, storage and disposal
Warning: Sony batteries are intended for use in battery packs only with the correct protection circuitry. If you choose to use them differently - you do so at your own risk.
Lithium ion (Li-Ion) Cells can be dangerous if used improperly. By buying Li-ion batteries from Fogstar, the buyer assumes all associated risks.
- Always use a battery charger that is rated for Li-ion cells
- Batteries should never be left charging unattended
- Batteries should never be loose in pocket or bag (use case provided)
- All lithium batteries have a cycle-life, however a battery should be replaced every 2 years - whichever comes first.
- Never continue to use a battery with a broken PVC wrap.
- Never completely discharge batteries
- Do not expose to extreme heat