Samsung 50S 21700 Battery
Discontinued. Samsung SDI have made it increasingly difficult to sell these cells to the public for ANY USE. We recommend customers purchase an alternative.
Looking to purchase more than 30 of these cells? Our wholesale website can be found here
We will always provide a free 18650 battery case for storage and protection. These cells are printed to comply with UK/EU Legislation
- Manufacturer: Samsung SDI
- Model: 50S
- Size: 21700
- Capacity: 5000mAh
- Maximum Discharge: 20A
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Maximum Voltage: 4.2V
- Top: Flat-Top
- Protection: None
Supporting documents are available upon request (UN38.3, Specification Reports & MSDS)
Lithium-Ion batteries should never be kept loose in your pocket or purse. Always use the case provided.
- Samsung SDI does not manufacture, authorise or intend cells for use in e-cigarette devices. Use of batteries should be with a battery management system. Risk of personal injury could occur from improper use.
- Before using and handling Samsung SDI cells, please read this.
- E-Cigarette Warning - Please read this.
- For vaping use, we recommend Molicel who officially authorise their cells for use in e-cigarette devices. They can be found here.
- Lithium-Ion cells should be charged on a dedicated charger rated specifically for Lithium-Ion cells. Our selection can be found here.
- Never leave a battery unattended whilst charging.
- Keep away from animals and children.
- Wraps and insulators should be periodically inspected for tears or damage. If a battery has a damaged wrap, it should be repaired or disposed of immediately. Wraps and insulators can be found here
- If you are re-selling these cells, it is your duty to pass these warnings onto your customers.
- Batteries usually have a cycle life of between 200-500 cycles (varies with manufacturer) before noticeable capacity drop off. Batteries should be recycled at this time.
- Do not crush, incinerate or modify.
- Only use within manufacturers specification.