Panasonic NCRB - Button Top
These batteries are not suitable for vaping devices. They are button-top unprotected cells which offer the user the following forms of protection:
- Over-Charge Protection
- Over-Discharge Protection
- Short Protection
These are great cells for torches, doorbells and other portable devices that require an 18650 battery.
if you are unsure whether this battery is the right one for you, please do not hesitate to contact us before purchasing.
|Voltage||3.6 / 3.7V|
|Min. capacity in mAh||3,400mAh|
|Battery version||Button top|
|Lithium - Protection circuit||UNPROTECTED|
|Height in mm||68.40|
|Diameter in mm||18.60|
Safety, storage and disposal
Lithium-ion (Li-Ion) Cells can be dangerous if used improperly. By buying Li-ion batteries from Fogstar, the buyer assumes all associated risks.
- Always use a battery charger that is rated for Li-ion cells
- Batteries should never be left charging unattended
- Batteries should never be loose in pocket or bag (use case provided)
- All lithium batteries have a cycle-life, however, a battery should be replaced every 2 years.
- Never continue to use a battery with a broken PVC wrap.
- Never completely discharge batteries
- Do not expose to extreme heat
- Batteries should be recycled.