These batteries are not suitable for vaping devices. They are button-top protected cells which offer the user the following forms of protection:
- Over-Charge Protection
- Over-Discharge Protection
- Short Protection
These are great cells for torches, doorbells and other portable devices that require a 18650 battery.
if you are unsure whether this battery is the right one for you, please do not hesitate to contact us before purchasing.
|Voltage||3.6 / 3.7V|
|Min. capacity in mAh||2,600mAh|
|Battery version||Button top|
|Lithium - Protection circuit||Protected|
|Height in mm||68.40|
|Diameter in mm||18.60|
Safety, storage and disposal
Lithium-ion (Li-Ion) Cells can be dangerous if used improperly. By buying Li-ion batteries from Fogstar, the buyer assumes all associated risks.
- Always use a battery charger that is rated for Li-ion cells
- Batteries should never be left charging unattended
- Batteries should never be loose in pocket or bag (use case provided)
- All lithium batteries have a cycle-life, however, a battery should be replaced every 2 years.
- Never continue to use a battery with a broken PVC wrap.
- Never completely discharge batteries
- Do not expose to extreme heat
- Batteries should be recycled.