JBD BMS for LiFePO4 (with Bluetooth) - 16S 48V 200A
Designed for use with our 3.2v EVE LiFePO4 Prismatic Cells, the JBD 16S 48V 200A BMS, complete with Bluetooth Module and heating function, is ideal for those looking to manage a 48v lithium battery set-up. This BMS can also be used in a 24V 8S configuration.
The BMS is an integral part of your lithium battery system, it helps to elongate the lifespan of your unit by protecting your cells against any potential faults, it does this by quickly preventing any electrical flow to the unit should an issue be detected.
The JBD BMS is packed full of protective features, making it one of the best BMS on the market and a great choice to use with our EVE LiFePO4 cells.
The JBD 48V 200A 16S BMS Features include;
- Overcharging protection
- Overcurrent protection
- Relay Programme
- Pre-play function
- Cell balancing
- Temperature protection
- Parameter setting adjustment.
Additionally, the JBD BMS allows you to control and adapt cell operating functions, perform diagnostics and record data, determine critical levels such as pack State of Health (SOH) and State of Charge (SOC).
Please note: Parallel use of battery packs is not supported by the manufacturer (JBD). JBD have provided no instructions, aside from those included in the documentation available. We strongly recommend that you have a good working knowledge of LiFePO4 systems and BMS electrical equipment before purchasing this product.
x1 JBD 48v 200A 16S BMS
x1 400mm Ribbon cable
x1 Bluetooth Module.
Cell Chemistry LiFePO4
Pack Structure 16S
Nominal Voltage Per Cell 3.2v
Operation Mode Common Port
Operating Temperature -30°C~75°C
P- / C-Connection Type M6 Threaded Terminal - 2 each (4 total).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 1 year warranty on all JBD BMS products. Warranties only apply to the original owner and are non-transferrable. Fogstar will verify your purchase prior to processing any warranty claims or returns.
- If it is determined that the product is faulty, we will ship a new product to you immediately, you will only be asked to cover the cost of the shipping.
- Our warranty does not cover items that have been damaged due to gross negligence, normal wear and tear, damage due to accident or collision, abuse or incorrect installation.
- Do not leave your BMS in direct sunlight or exposed to any heat source, your BMS should be stored in an ambient temperature of -5°C~+40°C, and a relative humidity of not more than 70%.
- Never leave a battery unit unattended whilst charging.
- Keep away from animals and children.
- If you are re-selling these cells, it is your duty to pass these warnings onto your customers.
- Do not crush, shock, apply any heavy pressure, incinerate or modify your cells or BMS system.
- Only use within manufacturers specifications.