The Exocell brand was born from a need. A way to offer rare Chinese cells - at a low cost while still being able to provide customers with batch by batch test reports. On the back of each cell - there is a code stamped. This code will allow you to find a full comprehensive test report online. This system is the first of it's kind in the world.
This cell is commonly used by many companies - and can usually be found under the following re-wraps -
- Efest 21700
- Vapcell 21700
- AWT 21700
The current test report for this batch of cells can be found here
This is not an 18650 cell, this cell is the new 21700 form factor.
Fogstar will always provide a case for storage and protection, as well as safety information to protect our customers.
We recommend our customers fully charge cells before first use, using a dedicated battery charger rated for lithium-ion cells. Our selection can be found here.
- Model: INR21700S
- Country of Origin: China
- Chemistry: INR.
- Max. continuous discharge current: 24A
- Nominal capacity: 3750 mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.6 V
- Discharge end voltage: 2.5 V
- Charging voltage: 4.20 +/- 0.05 V
- Standard charging current: 1.5 A
- Protection: Not Protected (Flat-Top)
Safety, storage and disposal
Lithium-ion (Li-Ion) Cells can be dangerous if used improperly. By buying Li-ion batteries from Fogstar, the buyer assumes all associated risks.
- Always use a battery charger that is rated for Li-ion cells
- Batteries should never be left charging unattended
- Batteries should never be loose in pocket or bag (use case provided)
- All lithium batteries have a cycle-life, however, a battery should be replaced every 2 years - whichever comes first.
- Never continue to use a battery with a broken PVC wrap.
- Never completely discharge batteries
- Do not expose to extreme heat