We obtained this cell by going directly to the factory. This cell is commonly found under many re-wrapped 21700 cells, including the Vapcell 21700 3750mAh/24A cell.
By going directly to the factory - we can offer these cells at a cheaper price than all the re-wrap companies.
This is not an 18650 cell, this cell is the new 21700 form factor.
Fogstar will always provide a case for storage and protection, as well as safety information to protect our customers.
We recommend our customers fully charge cells before first use, using a dedicated battery charger rated for lithium-ion cells. Our selection can be found here.
- Model: INR21700S
- Country of Origin: China
- Chemistry: INR.
- Max. continuous discharge current: 24A
- Nominal capacity: 3750 mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.6 V
- Discharge end voltage: 2.5 V
- Charging voltage: 4.20 +/- 0.05 V
- Standard charging current: 1.5 A
- Protection: Not Protected (Flat-Top)
Safety, storage and disposal
Lithium-ion (Li-Ion) Cells can be dangerous if used improperly. By buying Li-ion batteries from Fogstar, the buyer assumes all associated risks.
- Always use a battery charger that is rated for Li-ion cells
- Batteries should never be left charging unattended
- Batteries should never be loose in pocket or bag (use case provided)
- All lithium batteries have a cycle-life, however, a battery should be replaced every 2 years - whichever comes first.
- Never continue to use a battery with a broken PVC wrap.
- Never completely discharge batteries
- Do not expose to extreme heat