EVE LiFePO4 105Ah Prismatic Cell (Grade A)
Discount codes cannot be redeemed against these products.
Our 105Ah EVE Prismatic cells are Grade A Lithium Iron Phosphate batteries, often referred to as LiFePO4 Prismatic Cells.
These cells are ideal for off-grid solar batteries, campervan batteries and are generally renowned for being the very best DIY battery for energy storage applications.
They have a lifespan of >3500 cycles and charge at 0.5C (0.05C termination current up to 3.65V) with discharge 0.5C (down to 2.5V).
These cells require connecting together with the included busbars (Nickel Plated Copper) and screws (8 nuts and bolts).
Please ensure you are familiar with these cells before ordering, as they can be dangerous if shorted.
We purchase these cells directly from EVE. They are true Grade A cells and come with a QC certification from EVE to state that the voltages, capacity and sizes are all matched.
Busbars and screws are included
Need additional busbars? Order them here.
- Manufacturer: EVE
- Model: LF105
- Size: 36.7mm x 200mm x 130.3mm
- Capacity: 105Ah
- Weight: 1.98KG
- Maximum Discharge: 105A (1C)
- Nominal Voltage: 3.2V
- Cycle Life : 3500 cycles @ 0.5C
- Top: Screw Terminals, bus bars and screws included.
LOOKING FOR A BMS?
It's very important to use a BMS to manage the charge/discharge cycle of your LiFePO4 battery pack. We stock a wide range of 12v, 24v & 48v BMS by both JK and JBD. All BMS in the Fogstar range have been selected to work perfectly with the 3.2V LiFePO4 Lithium Prismatic Cells we stock.
Note: There are many sellers both in Europe and China selling Grade B batteries that are often branded as Grade A and Grade A-.
Supporting documents are available upon request (UN38.3, Specification Reports & MSDS) - contact our Customer Service team for more information.
- 1 year warranty on all EVE LiFePO4 battery products. Warranties only apply to the original owner and are non-transferrable. Fogstar will verify your purchase prior to processing any warranty claims or returns.
- If it is determined that the product is faulty, we will ship a new product to you immediately, you will only be asked to cover the cost of the shipping.
- Our warranty does not cover items that have been damaged due to gross negligence, normal wear and tear, damage due to accident or collision, abuse or incorrect installation.
- Never leave a battery unattended whilst charging.
- Keep away from animals and children.
- If you are re-selling these cells, it is your duty to pass these warnings onto your customers.
- The EVE 105ah Prismatic batteries usually have a cycle life >3500 cycles before noticeable capacity drop off. Batteries should be recycled at this time.
- Do not crush, incinerate or modify.
- Only use within manufacturers specification.