With the QC3.0 Adapter, this charger is capable of charging 1 cell at 4.1A, 2 cells at 2A or 2 cells at 1A.
- Internal Resistance Checker
- 0V Activation function - revives over-discharged batteries
- TC/CC/CV - Three-stage charging to maximise battery lifespan
- Full Capacity Test
- High Precision Cut Off at 4.2V
- Type C input
- Reverse Polarity
- Short Circuit
- 1 x ST2 Charger
- 1 x Micro-USB cable
- 1 x Xtar Warranty Card
- Never leave a charger unattended overnight, and never in direct sunlight.
- Never use your charger to store cells. When cells are finished charging, please remove them from the device.