As of the 05/06/2018 - we have changed the cell to a better performing variant.
This is not an 18650 cell, this cell is the new 20700 form factor. Cells will come with a free plastic storage case for safety and protection, as well as safety information to protect our customers.
We recommend our customers fully charge cells before first use, using a dedicated battery charger rated for lithium-ion cells. Our selection can be found here.
- Model: 20700A
- Manufacturer: Sourced by Fogstar
- Country of Origin: China
- Chemistry: INR (Hybrid)
- Max. continuous discharge current: 30A
- Nominal capacity: 3000 mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.6 V
- Discharge end voltage: 2.5 V
- Charging voltage: 4.20 +/- 0.05 V
- Standard charging current: 1.5 A
- Protection: Not Protected (Flat-Top)
Safety, storage and disposal
Lithium ion (Li-Ion) Cells can be dangerous if used improperly. By buying Li-ion batteries from Fogstar, the buyer assumes all associated risks.
- Always use a battery charger that is rated for Li-ion cells
- Batteries should never be left charging unattended
- Batteries should never be loose in pocket or bag (use case provided)
- All lithium batteries have a cycle-life, however a battery should be replaced every 2 years - whichever comes first.
- Never continue to use a battery with a broken PVC wrap.
- Never completely discharge batteries
- Do not expose to extreme heat