Fogstar will always provide a case for storage and protection, as well as safety information to protect our customers. There are several different grades of 18650 cells - and they are sorted into 3 bins (grades). A, B and C bins - We only offer 'A' grade cells at Fogstar.
We recommend our customers fully charge cells before first use, using a dedicated battery charger rated for lithium-ion cells. Our selection can be found here.
- Size: 18650
- Model: INR 18650-20R
- Rated Capacity: 2000mAh
- Amp Rating: 22A
- Full Charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7
- Style: Flat-Top
Lithium ion (Li-Ion) Cells can be dangerous if used improperly. By buying Li-ion batteries from Fogstar, the buyer assumes all associated risks.
- Always use a battery charger that is rated for Li-ion cells
- Batteries should never be left charging unattended
- Batteries should never be loose in pocket or bag (use case provided)
- All lithium batteries have a cycle-life, however a battery should be replaced every 2 years - whichever comes first.
- Never continue to use a battery with a broken PVC wrap.
- Never completely discharge batteries
- Do not expose to extreme heat