Molicel 20700A 20700 Battery
Fogstar Ltd are a fully authorised distributor of Molicel within the UK. We source our cells directly from the factory. This enables us to secure the best dates, the best quality and the best performing cells for our customers.
Looking to purchase more than 30 of these cells? Our wholesale website can be found here
We will always provide a free 18650 battery case for storage and protection. These cells are printed to comply with UK/EU Legislation
- Manufacturer: E-One Moli Energy Corporation
- Model: INR20700A
- Size: 20700
- Capacity: 3000mAh
- Maximum Discharge: 30A
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Maximum Voltage: 4.2V
- Top: Flat-Top
- Protection: None
Supporting documents are available upon request (UN38.3, Specification Reports & MSDS)
Lithium-Ion batteries should never be kept loose in your pocket or purse. Always use the case provided.
- Lithium-Ion cells should be charged on a dedicated charger rated specifically for Lithium-Ion cells. Our selection can be found here.
- Never leave a battery unattended whilst charging.
- Keep away from animals and children.
- Wraps and insulators should be periodically inspected for tears or damage. If a battery has a damaged wrap, it should be repaired or disposed of immediately. Wraps and insulators can be found here
- If you are re-selling these cells, it is your duty to pass these warnings onto your customers.
- Batteries usually have a cycle life of between 200-500 cycles (varies with manufacturer) before noticeable capacity drop off. Batteries should be recycled at this time.
- Do not crush, incinerate or modify.
- Only use within manufacturers specification.